I know i am alittle hard to please at times. I was thinking whether if i was being selfish or just plain sensitive.
I felt disappointed again. Is it because i expected too much? I dont know, i dont seems to be able to answer that myself. The same problem happened over and over again. I voiced it out before but i knew that no much attention was given to it. Am i being too petty? Because of it, i feel so insecure. I talked to my mom the other day and she questioned me, is he the one for mi? I cant answer it. I just kept quiet.
I am getting more afraid. Not because i might lose him one day anymore, but because i feel the stress present. Lotsa past disputes due to mis-communication. I opened up. I said wat i felt in a pleasing tone but what i got back was some frustrations.
Yes, i was moody the past 2 weeks due to infection i got. But my frens seems to care more. I just dont understand why. I am too tired to do anything. Happi Belated Birthday to myself. . .
No comments:
Post a Comment